Another StoriesCity Writing Contest - first chapter
983 days ago
This is a StoriesCity writing competition, not a book; not yet.
So recently a lot of writing competitions have popped up, and I decided, "Hey, I´m completely unoriginal and I need something to do."
Now you have another competition.
The theme of this competition, as you may have already guessed, is going to be "friendship".
If you don´t want to write about friendship, you can write about magic instead. Or you can do both, whatever you want.
All books will be accepted so long as it follows these guidelines:
1) Have an element of friendship and/or magic
2) Does not make fun of actual people
In order to win:
1) It must be easy for me to see that there is indeed friendship, magic or both
2) Should be fun to read (whether it be due to humor or even emotional moments)
3) Should have a minimum of two characters
Up to you:
1) How many characters there are (as long as there´s at least two)
2) Length of the story
3) Genre of the story
*4) Rating of the story (I suggest you rate it, especially if it has any vulgar or inappropriate content)
It is not necessary for you to rate your story, BUT if I see any over the top swearing and such, and your story doesn´t have a warning at the top, it will not be accepted.
Choosing the winner:
This all depends on how many entries there are. If there´s enough, I will choose two or more stories I think have a chance of winning and I will make a poll with the candidates´ stories, and the winner will be decided by everyone else.
Due Date: July 30th
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at any time.